Solved one :) [RE: Bugs in Emerald 2.5.67 [RE: Error 13 'Types

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Mon, 18 May 1998 16:39:50 +0200

OK, #2 solved by installing language 'german' on SQL servers and using a
login with language default = 'german'. (banging my head 'gainst the
door..)
Bad day today, seems I've to spend some more time with my SQL books ;)

For the FAQ: Requirements to run Emerald on clients with non-US data
formats and US-Version on Server:

Client:
1. SQL client with latest service pack (Version >= 6.50.252)
2. Client config / 'UseInternational Settings' must be checked

Server:
1. If SQL server is not localized, local language (i.e. 'Deutsch') needs
to be installed from SQL-setup. (*.loc files from CD or MSDN)
2. Create a login account with the correct local language for
Emerald-login. If running SQL in mixed/integrated security mode, have
the Emerald users mapped to this account.

cu, Peter

[....]