Re: CallsOnline

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:10:34 -0700

David Moore wrote:

> Yes, the realm is showing in the calls online view. The same UserID@Relm
> shows up in both concurrent records. How can I fix it?

It looks like the accounting records are not having the realm
removed via the treat as local option. Do you have proxy enabled
for accounting as well?

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)_________________________________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com