[RadiusNT Digest]

radiusnt-digest-request@iea-software.com
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 00:01:37 -0700

Message 1: Re: CallsOnline
from David Moore <dmoore@communitychoice.net>

Message 2: Re: CallsOnline
from "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 1 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
Subject: Re: CallsOnline
From: David Moore <dmoore@communitychoice.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 17:44:01 -0400

Yes, the realm is showing in the calls online view. The same UserID@Relm
shows up in both concurrent records. How can I fix it?

>> Also, with the stop record not showing up, my CallsOnline table makes it
look like the user is still online. However, I can still call up and log on
with the same user name and password. I have Concurrency Control checked,
but it still authorizes the user. I don't know if it makes a difference,
but the UserName still has the realm appended (on each concurrent login).
The Login field in SubAccounts does not have it. (We are successfully using
the roaming feature to strip it as it is passed to us from merit - Great
feature.)

>Does the realm show in the callsonline view? If so, that could be
>what is causing the problem.

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 2 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:10:34 -0700

David Moore wrote:

> Yes, the realm is showing in the calls online view. The same UserID@Relm
> shows up in both concurrent records. How can I fix it?

It looks like the accounting records are not having the realm
removed via the treat as local option. Do you have proxy enabled
for accounting as well?

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)_________________________________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com