Re: Authentication Problem | PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

Allen Mallari ( (no email) )
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:05:38 -0700

I tried uninstalling and installing the setup again.
And I tried running this steps:

radius -x15 (one command prompt)
radlogin test test1 (one command prompt and using WINNT SAM text=
database)

If the username and password is right:

Good: 0 Bad: 0 T/O: 1

that means to say it's timed out.
But if the username and password is not correct, it
shows me:

0:Bad:0

Good: 0 Bad: 1 T/O: 0 Avg: 0

I think it's being timed out. I don't know what's going on after that...=
:-(
PLEASEEE RESPOND!!!

thanks a lot,
allenski