RE: Steps needed for time of day account

Mark Colasante ( mcola@exchange.netexp.net )
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 19:00:00 -0400

It is not working for us. We have done the following:

1. Took ServerID from Servers table and put it in ServerAccess table
for each account type. Left Port column in ServerAcess NULL for each
server. Put 0 for all start and stop times accept the account type that
is set for 8 AM to 5 PM.

2. Configured Servers table for all NAS devices and all ports on each
NAS. This table is working as the current user is showing up on the
respective ports.

3. Stopped Radius and clicked on Server Access in ODBC Options in
Radius Administrator, saved the changes, and restarted Radius.

When we tried to logon with an account type of PPP it kept asking for
username and password. The start and stop times for this account type
are set to both 0 in ServerAccess.

What are we missing?

Mark Colasante