Fw: multilink

Andrew Hall ( (no email) )
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:08:46 +1000

USR NAS support it.. I tried with two channels as suggested, and it works
fine, each channel seems to be treated individually. My problem now is how
do I automate it under radius NT? Basically I would like to offer rubber
bandwidth and allow the addition of a third link to two permanents for a set
amount of time. The two permanents should stay up all the time..

So.. I guess I need some kind of conditional script that will allow zero
session time out for the first two channels and a 3 hour timeout for the
third..

Thanks..

Andrew.