Re: CallsOnline still not working!!

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 00:21:29 -0700

Peter Mott wrote:

> I am using MS SQL Server 6.5 with the SQL schema which shipped with v2.5.116
> The program has been upgraded to v2.5.224

I'll assume you mean 2.5.124.

> Was the trigger you speak about in radiusnt.sql or was I supposed to imagine
> its requirement and create one when I discovered that checking the
> 'concurrency control' box did not appear to do anything.

Yes, it is in the radiusnt.sql script. No imagination is required, although
it can be useful.

> I want to disallow concurrent logins.
>
> From the beginning, what do I need to do?

If the trigger is installed (you can right-click over the calls table
in Enterprise manager to see if there is a trigger on the calls table)
then there are two other issues.

First, make sure you are actually receiving accounting information from
your NAS (debug will show requests with an Acct-Status-Type line).

Secondly, make sure you added entrires to your ServerPorts table for
each port of each server. The ServerID field should match the ServerID
from from the Servers table, and the Port field should match the entries
in the NAS-port attribute of your accounting records.