Re: Multilink ISDN Logon Problem

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 04 Jun 1998 01:38:34 -0700

Kenneth Jordan wrote:

> I got a customer you has 2 ISDN modems and wanting to multilink link. He has

If you are talking about two ISDN serial terminal adapters, you can't.
Only one think can be in chare of the MPP protocol. For each mode, thats
the modem itself. When you bring two modems together, NT would need to
be the controller, and it can't. The only way this would work would be
to have two serial connections on the TA, acting like two seperate modems.
I don't know of any that have such a thing. You'd be better off trying
to find a device that could take in two BRIs and a Ethernet.