Re: ODBC Error:23000:-1053: Primary key cant contain null value

Jorge Pocaterra ( (no email) )
Tue, 19 May 1998 16:54:15 -0400

The SQL Statement is

INSERT INTO calls (CallDate,AcctStatusType,AcctDelayTime,UserName,NasPort,
AcctSessionID,AcctAuthentic,UserService,AcctSessionTime,FramedProtocol,
FramedAddress,AcctinputPackets,AccountOutputPackets, AcctInputOctets,
Acctoutputoctets)Values
(Now(),2,60,'userlogin',8,'19.08.0',1,2,105,1,'204.179.74.48',
46,42,3453,31629)

ODBC Error:23000:-1053:
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft access 97 driver] index or primary key
can't contain null value

i'm also geting other error :

SQL statement: INSERT INTO RadLogs(RadLogMsgID, LogDate, UserName, Data)
VALUES (11, Now, 'userlogin', 'password')

ODBC Error:23000:-1605:
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft access 97 driver] The Changes you requested to
the table where not succesfull because they would create duplicate values in
the index, primary key, or relationship. change the data in the field or
fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index
to permit duplicate entries and try again

But this is hapenning only with the computone PowerRack and not with the
Totalcontrol and they are authenticating in the same radius ...

I have checked the database over and over

the primary key fields for calls are
Nasidentifier,nasport, acctsesionID,acctsessiontype,calldate

Thanks in advance