Re: RadiusNT v2.2 Accounting/Calls Online Error -1053

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 15 May 1998 02:49:27 -0700

Postman Account wrote:

> I really wish that this had been posted in the RadiusNT
> documentation... under FAQs in the back.

You may want to look into the search area of out website. It covers
the mailing list and this has been covered here in the past. It
might be valuable for future issues you run into.

> However, the CallsOnline query is still not working, and
> I understand that this has to work to enable concurrency
> control...?

You have to add entries in the ServerPorts table for each port
of each Server listed in the Servers table. Once those are done,
you'll need to enabled Manual Calls Update in RadiusNT admin
and restart RadiusNT. That should allow the calls online to
work.