RE: IIS 4.0 Administration & FTP Service

Endre Palfi ( endre@ufonet.net )
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:49:10 -0700

I'd do a new install and rebuild all the sites you have. I heard that
the upgrade was not such a perfect feature in IIS 4.0. Then again it is
just a Microsoft bug, which is eventually not a bug, but a feature,
since you get to learn about installing websites under II4.0 now from
the ground up 8)