Re: Hip-Hip Netscape Messaging.

Endre Palfi ( cyborg@earthlink.net )
Sun, 17 May 1998 01:24:03 -0700

OK. That I have never tried, I collect my mail almost every day so it
never had time to build up to 1000+ messages. I heard a lot of good from
Outlook users. Probably is a great thing unlike it's ancestor Exchange.
I use Exchange in the office and I was totally bothered by it taking
almost 10 minutes when I highlight about 400 messages and click forward.
That is what I'm used to from mickeysoft and though Netscape's package
is becoming a big memory hog too it is still the best and simplest
client for E-mail.

Endre