RE: Accounting and Such

Dwight G. Jones ( (no email) )
Sat, 16 May 1998 17:04:19 -0700

The best selling billing product (and best priced at $690) is our
NTPayMaster.

Try it for 30 days to see if it supports your Cisco TACACS? It may be the
only package that has a chance (PayMaster supports more formats than the
competition combined).

But you should know that NT authenticates perfectly well itself (using
RAS,RRAS or MS RADIUS).

What kind of modems are you using? If it's not too late, I'd look at used
USR Total Control racks. Great buys used.

You can download NTPayMaster from www.imagen.net and put billing on hold for
a month. Then you'll find that PayMaster emails (in HTML), prints invoices,
and even shows them on the web automatically - technically there's no
billing required..:-) See the TimeOnline feature on the Home Page that
allows your customers to keep track.

Ask for an eval period extension if required.

Best Regards;

Dwight G. Jones
Imagen Communications Inc.
http://www.imagen.net