Re: IRC question

Gregory W. Bondy ( (no email) )
Sat, 09 May 1998 18:26:57 -0500

>From: "Kevin Ingram" <kingram@cameron.net>
>To: <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
>Subject: Re: IRC question
>Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 09:39:16 -0500
>
>My reply is BASED on informative content, I have worked with age groups from
>preteen to adult who have been exposed to the no-morals anything-goes
>"uncensored" ideals and have seen the resulting suffering and loss.

Your experience is irrelevant to the subject at hand. "uncensored" does
not equal "no-morals". Perhaps some time with a dictionary would do you
some good? http://www.m-w.com

>My
>comment was quite illustrative, too bad you let it skip over you.

I let nothing skip, your one-line "comment" was not illustrative of
anything other than your ignorance and penchant for moronic monosyllabic
replies to social issues. If you would like to send a pornographic
subscription to a child, i'm sure the Federal Bureau of Investigation would
love to hear about it. Again, your intellect wounds me.

>Don't sound so offended by my comments after slinging yours around so freely
>to begin with.

I'm not offended at all. Your kneejerk useless commentary is amusing,
nothing more. You said one ignorant line designed to be uselessly
inflammatory, whereas I provided useful information to the group and the
original poster. Considering the fact that I actually helped the man, I am
well within my right to comment on his practices, especially considering
how repugnant they are.

>Still standing for the truth.
>Kevin Ingram

"truth"? What the heck are you talking about? `Censorship is "good"`?
This is a "truth"? Okay, stand on your "truth". *shrug*

If you wish to continue this line of conversation, feel free to contact me
directly. Then again, you'd better make sure your favorite censor doesn't
mind first; I'm liable to use some "adult" content, like "freedom of
speech" or "the first amendment".

Gregory W. Bondy
Systems Administrator
MaelstromNet, a service of DarkWell Communications
postmaster@maelstrom.net, gbondy@maelstrom.net
314-353-2352