Re: SOT - Trust Relationships between 3.51 & 4.0

Jon Nowell ( jnowell@DIALNET.CO.UK )
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 18:59:07 +0100

Ric,

We have a Nt 4.0 Domain trusting a 3.51 domain no problem.

Your problem suggests that the two domains cannot see each other ?

Do they show up in each others Network Neighbourhoods ?

If so then all should work fine

Jon