Mail failure

( POSTMASTER@nrc.com.au )
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:16:00 +1000

FROM: NRSYD/NRPSYD/POSTMASTER
TO: ntisp@emerald.iea.com DATE: 04-27-98
TIME: 08:17
SUBJECT: Mail failure

[002] Mail was received that was addressed to unknown addresses.
Mail item was not delivered to:
NRSYD/NRPSYD/joosseg

------------------Internet Headers------------------
From: "Brett Middleton" <brettmrt@OZEMAIL.COM.AU>
To: "JOOSSE, Greg" <joosseg@nrc.com.au>,
"Peter Mcalpine" <petermca@OZEMAIL.COM.AU>
Cc: "iwoc" <iwoc@sidc.co.uk>
Subject: RE: [IWOC] Rampod Vs foam pad
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 00:27:40 +1000
Sender: IWOC-owner@post.sidc.co.uk
the only probs with oiled foam is people OVER oil them, then YES they do
move small drops onto the hot wire of the A/F meter. BUT this can happen
with a dirty paper filter too (DUST)

All my experience with filters are paper DEFINITELY lets in more dust than
oiled foam or even cotton (A la K/N)

PPS yes underbonnet intakes Vs "cold air intakes make stuff all with regard
to temp, and there is HEAPS of air flow at "normal road speeds"

If you have seen the "passed" dust I have after rallies when I had to use
them for sponsorship reasons, you would NEVER use a paper filter again....

Its the intercooler (See our site for how it works) that makes the TEMP
difference, and "cold air pipes" on RS's and WRX's, etc, more effect torque
thru' the harmonic length THAN the fact that they suck cold air!

Foam or "any' flat pad HP/kW increases are hard to measure and are more $$
savers than Power upgrades', and any workshop who sells them for "genuine"
power are telling a few fibs'

http://www.MRTRALLY.com.au
The TRUE rally based enhancement workshop
regards,

Brett