Mail failure

( )
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:27:00 +1000

TO: DATE: 27-04-98
TIME: 08:28
SUBJECT: Mail failure

[002] Mail was received that was addressed to unknown addresses.
Mail item was not delivered to:

>From: Juergen Weiss <>
>But my question was for my customers. If they ask me how they could check
>on their side if my accounting values are true, what would you recommend if
>they use ISDN?

Look at and enter my
username djones . This is a utility (TimeOnline) that works with
NTPayMaster, and you can meter any port for data, from 33.6/56K, ISDN, 800
number etc. A similar utility (AccountOnline) also appends their invoice,
and sends it as an HTML file via NTPayMaster's internal Java engine, either
as an email or for review by your customer as a Web page.

Best Regards;

Dwight G. Jones
Imagen Communications Inc.
Information Architects tm