RE: Business Plan - bandwidth/user ratio?

Douglas Moore ( "Douglas )
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 21:23:06 +1000

------ =_NextPart_001_01BD7159.818C1030

I've written a number of Business Plans before. My initial impressions
for a small ISP is that margins are pretty tight, particularly for what
we pay for bandwidth over here.=20
You might try Charles Burke's book "How to build an Internet Service
Company"
(see http://www.index.mis.net/kanti/) for starters. He gives an outline
for an ISP business plan.

I hope someone can help me with my original queries.