Re: Problems with Emerald

Alan D. Criado ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:21:03 -0400

Thank you Josh, this is not the first time you've been really helpful and I
really appreciate it.

I've done as you suggested below and everything seemed to work ok.

There's only one thing left which is very peculiar. Before making the
changes, the ONLINE section of emerald showed a list of users online for
over 2,000 minutes when they were not online at all. After making the
changes most of those disappeared, but not all. There are still five users
showing over 2 days of online connection.

Do you know why the ONLINE section is still showing these users online,
even though they are not? In addition, the ghost users are shown as having
been assigned an IP (which is normal), however new users logging on are
being shown has getting some of the same IPs as the ghost users. The five
ghost accounts which remain in the ONLINE section are also preventing the
real users of these accounts from logging in since radius says they are
already online.

Thanks.

Alan