Re: Setup of Total Control

Ray Carpenter ( ray@systec.com )
Fri, 07 Aug 1998 14:01:25 -0400

The first port starts at 5 so add 5 to the total number of ports. Also ISDN starts at 64 (I think) so you need to config 0 to 112 if youare using isdn.

At 09:55 AM 8/7/98 -0400, you wrote:
I think it might be in the portsbut I am not sure where.
The unit is a Total Control with 48 X2 ports and 2 PRI connections.=A0 Ihave tried setting the ports to start at 1 and 0 with no luck.=A0
=A0
Derrick
-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Carpenter<ray@systec.com>
To:emerald@iea-software.com<emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Friday, August 07, 1998 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: Setup of Total Control

The Total Control's support accounting with RadiusNT just fine.=A0 Haveyou set the server ports correctly in radius?=A0 If you are running anetserver with quad modems and use isdn the ports are above the modemports.=A0 Have you set the accounting server in the total control?=A0 If allis set try running radius -x15 and check out the accounting=20records.

Hope this helps
Ray

At 05:10 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
I can not get my 3 Com Total Control NAS to show any users in theonline tab of Emerald.=A0 It has been Configured to Emerlad and RadiusNTthe same as my MAX 4048 units and they all show up fine.=A0 Is thereanyhting I am overlooking?=A0 Does the TC support the required acct. infofor radiusNT to display this?
=A0
Any help would be appreciated.
=A0
Derrick