Re: CC Batch & Cust. ID

Adam Greene ( (no email) )
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 19:44:41 -0400

Hi, I also run an ICVerify credit card processing system. What Emerald puts
in the comment field (in version 2.1.8, anyways) is a TRANSACTION number for
that particular transaction.

To mark the correct invoices paid in version 2.1.8, one goes to the Invoices
tab in Emerald and types in the TRANSACTION number of the transaction in the
"Trans:" space. One then hits the SEARCH button and gets an error saying
"Please fill in at least one search criteria." One then hits the OK button,
and the appropriate invoice is displayed, and one pays it by pressing the
PAY button (one ignores the error message).

That's how my version of Emerald works. I hope that helps.

Adam Greene
Webjogger Internet Services