Re: Current balance

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 10:13:26 -0400

> From: Bill Bongiorno <>
> The amount owed by a customer shows as a bracketed (negative?) amount.
> conflicts with page 66 of the user documentation where the amount owed of
> 12.23 shows without brackets. Is this the way it is supposed to be, or do
> have a problem? Thanks for any help.

Go into your Control Panel on the machine running Emerald and double-click
Regional Settings. Click on the Currency tab and change it to be -$1.1
(or whatever you want).

I don't know if you have to restart Emerald after making that change. It's
just a display setting--not something that's stored in the database

Josh Hillman