Re: Emerald would not issue a Renewal-Invoice

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 17:55:42 -0500

--=====================_457723115==_.ALT

As I understand it even if the invoice is paid, and the dates in the master
billing record are adjusted backwards then until that invoice is voided it
WILL
not create another invoice. For example

A invoice is created and paid covering period from 5/1/98 to 6/1/98
You adjust manually the expiration period from 6/1/98 to 5/20/98

It will never create another invoice until the expiration date is
moved
ahead of 6/1/98 OR the invoice covering that time period is deleted!

At 07:03 PM 6/3/98 +0300, you wrote:

>> Does the customer's MBR have the "Active" box checked?
>>
>> Are there ANY services with the "Active" box checked, associated with the
>> MBR?
>>

> <<<<
> yes
> >>>>

>> ------------
>>
>> If the above both answer yes....
>>
>> Does this customer have ANY other invoices outstanding? Go to the INVOICES
>> tab, put the user's name or login there, and UNCHECK "Unpaid only
>> invoices". Click SEARCH. All past invoices for the customer should show
>> up. (If they don't, you typed int he login or name incorrectly -- try
>> again until the old invoices show up -- I'm assuming there are prior
>> invoices, not a new customer).
>>
>> Once the invoice list is up, THEN put a check on "Show unpaid invoices
>> only". Do NOT hit CLEAR before doing this.
>>
>> Click search again.
>>
>> If any invoices remain in the list, they must be PAID prior to Emerald
>> creating a NEW invoice for that customer.
>
> <<<<
> No there aren't any Unpaid invoices for this customer
> >>>>

> M. Ersan
> ersan@first.net.jo
> firstnet

Michael J. Whisenant