Re: Emerald would not issue a Renewal-Invoice

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 13:26:44 -0700

Richard Sensale wrote:

> Mine is doing the same thing now. I tried setting the batch for like 4/1/98
> and still nothing even though we have multiple unpaid invoices. Im running
> 2.11.1

> >emerald just won't issue a renewal for customer that expired on May 17, it
> did not issue in the batch process nor on the manual Renewal issuance I've
> tried 2.2.23 or 2.2.42 and same thing "No new invoices to create!"

The typical reason for this is because you moved the expiration
date of the MBR back, and not have an overlapping billing cycle.
You must either void the overlapping invoice, or move the expiration
date to the enddate of the last invoice for it to bill the customer.
Use the history tab on the MBR, find the last invoice, and check the
end date. Then compare that to the expire date. The exipre date
MUST be latter (or equal to) that end date.