Re: credit card error

Robert Boyle ( robert@garden.net )
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 22:03:29 -0400

At 04:08 PM 6/3/98 -0400, you wrote:
>We are trying to process credit cards for the first time. We are using
>ICVerify. The BatchOut worked and the charges were submitted and approved.
>When we select BatchIn and click OK to the 3 transactions processed message,
>we receive a "three errors encountered" message. Attached is the batchin.dat
>file from ICVerify. Does anyone know what's wrong?
>
>Bill Bongiorno
>SysTec Computer Associates, Inc.

You should be more careful about sending your customers credit card numbers
to a mailing list. :O It looks like the cards are all for the administrator
user? Is that correct? Shouldn't the users login names be listed? I don't
really know, but this is just a guess!

-Robert

Robert Boyle Server Co-location,
Garden Networks Internet Access,
50 Diller Ave Development & Consulting
Newton, NJ 07860 (973)300-9211 Ext.103
8AM-8PM Mon-Fri EST http://www.garden.net
Lucent RABU & Software.Com Post.Office VAR