Re: On Line Calls Revisited

iml@interconnect.net
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 20:32:52 -0500

Also, do some debugging in the max and see what is going on...also,
you may want to run radiusnt in debug mode as well.

Just in case you didn't know in the max go into full access mode then
into debug mode CTRL-D then hit D for debug mode.

Once in debug mode type RADIF this will turn on radius debug mode in
he MAX.

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998 13:18:41 -0700, you wrote:

>Thanks, I'll see if that works. I really appreciate the help.

Config.
>>>I have set the prots to 48, I have isnured that it is using the proper
>port
>>>in the MAX as well. I re-ported the config as well just to make sure.
>>>Still I get nothing in Emerald under On Line Calls. Are there any =
other
>>>settings I need to put in radius, Emerald, or the MAX? I am running
>version
>>>2.11.1 of emerald.
>>
>>In ISQL_W or SEM run the following query:
>>
>>CREATE TRIGGER calls_insert ON dbo.Calls
>>FOR INSERT
>>AS
>> UPDATE ServerPorts
>> Set sp.UserName =3D i.UserName,
>> sp.AcctStatusType =3D i.AcctStatusType,
>> sp.CallDate =3D DateAdd(Second, 0-i.AcctDelayTime, i.CallDate),
>> sp.FramedAddress =3D i.FramedAddress
>> FROM Servers s, ServerPorts sp, inserted i
>> WHERE s.IPAddress =3D i.NASIdentifier AND
>> s.ServerID =3D sp.ServerID AND
>> sp.Port =3D i.NASPort AND
>> (DateAdd(Second, 0-i.AcctDelayTime, i.CallDate) > sp.CallDate OR
>> sp.CallDate IS NULL)
>>
>> UPDATE SubAccounts
>> Set sa.TimeLeft =3D sa.TimeLeft - (i.AcctSessionTime/60=
+ 1)