RE: User authentication

David Kerr ( dkerr@phonet.com )
Fri, 29 May 1998 16:02:52 -0500

here's the radius file i use for assiging static ip's and subnets.

I have a max 4k and its seems to work ok

Dns gets picked up from the max if the client sets win95 up to use server assigned name server.

User Service Framed User
Framed Protocol MPP
Framed Address 204.167.160.196
Framed Netmask 255.255.255.252 < this sets the subnet
Ascend Metric 2
Ascend Idle limit 0