RE: Credit Card Batching

Greg Keys ( (no email) )
Wed, 13 May 1998 10:02:34 -0400

I must agree....... Tellan Software has this thing hands down. I have
figured out how to batch into PC Authorize (It is very flexible about field
order etc.....) But I am still working on Batching back to Emerald... (I am
hand paying the invoices at this point.)
When I have the full solution, I will post it.

Gregory E. Keys
System Administrator
LoclNet (A Division of ESC Inc.)
Electro-data Systems Company Inc.