Re: How do you limit a customer PPP access ONLY to 2 Class C addresses.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 13 May 1998 01:08:53 -0700

Rudy Komsic wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We would like to limit some customers to ONLY access our internal network
> ONLY. This is to allow the customer to receive e-mail and only browse our web
> pages. We are currently using a USR Total Control Chassis and using RadiusNT
> with Emerald. What attributes must I apply to filter this information? Must
> I add a filter on my chassis?

AFAIK, you would need to create the filter on the USR istelf, and then add
a Framed-Filter attribute with the name of the filter for the user or account
type. you'd have to consult the USR docs to find out the details on creating
the filter.