Re: Thanks - Re: NEED A REPORT REAL FAST

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 16:37:05 -0400

> From: John Lange <radadmin@palacenet.net>
> Thanks Josh

No problem :)

> We had it narrowed down to one or two customers and the second querie
> gave us the answer we needed.
>
> Is there a way to put this in "CR6" and have it pop up and ask for the
> username?
>
> And via vi input the port address and output the username?

I have no idea. We still have CR 4.5 on our machine. I think we have 5.0
(came with Cold Fusion 2.0 or some other program) but I've never messed
around with that or 6.0.

I've always wanted to make reports that I could run and have it ask for
things like start/end dates or a username, etc. Emerald has the option to
select date ranges, but as far as I know, you can't add your own reports to
that section. The custom reports section doesn't give you any options for
dates, etc.

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com