Re: USR Netserver chassis reports inproper AcctSessionTime

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:16:38 -0600

I have not had that problem with the account termination for reset. If you
can not isolate the problem, consider setting a maximum sessions time.
Also what rev of netserver code are you running? As I recall in a very
early rev, when you reset the port and did an immediate show session it
would show the port with no user, but still show the time online.