Re: Accounting and RadiusNT

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 09:45:57 -0800

ACCS Internet wrote:

> Do you see anyting in the captures here that would be causing the
> accounting not to take place. That is my real problem. Do you have any
> ideas about that?

Accounting only happens after a succesful authentication, which you do
have one of here. When RadiusNT starts up in -x15 debug debug, do you
see a message about it default to a port around 20000 for accounting?
If so, check the install.txt file and make sure you added the two lines
to your services file.