Re: The ISP

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 09:09:27 -0500

At 08:39 AM 2/2/98 -0500, you wrote:

>If I dial in with dialup networking but don't give DUN a name/password but
>instead have it bring up the terminal window after dialing and I type the
>name and password manually, it's fine up until the point I hit CONTINUE, so
>it is most definitely when the name and password is being sent that
>whatever is hosed is hosing.

I am experiencing this at home, as well. I will be working on it later
today.

Mailing-list types: DUN gives an error 426 (I think) when this happens.
At MY home, when I hit F7 to continue, I get onno problem, but AUTOMATIC
authentication is not working. RADIUS is RADIUS-NT from IEA Software, a
VERY old version (1.48 or 1.52) running not as an NT service, but as a
command prompt.

RADIUS-NT is returning ACKS for these users, near as I can tell.