Re: Run well in DOS but wrong in service mode

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 08:44:34 -0800

Michael Y.C. Ysai wrote:

> I just buy the RadiusNT, but still cannot run well in Service mode,
> I use the ODBC mode with Access DB. Must the service mode use one SQL
> DB like SQL-Server ?

Make sure your ODBC DSN is a SYSTEM DSN, and not a user DSN.

> My DOS command is "radius -x15", booth my data and account directory is
> "c:\radius",
> When calls come in, it seems couldn't find such user, and I have restart
> NT again.

Are you saying that it will run from the dos prompt but not authenticate
for it?

> 2 And If it still cannot goes well, Can I use the DOS debug mode as
> well?

Yes, you can run it in debug mode until you resolve your service
problem.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com