Re: USR (3 Com) Netserver 8/I plus

SICAP ( dtruffo@mbox.sicap.it )
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 22:35:26 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BD0C05.3C7089E0

Hi, I'm in trouble with Netserver too. I've just bought a Netserver 16 =
and I cannot do it authentica in no way.
Can you post configuraz=ECtion for your working Netserver, please ??
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Pitman <timdp@tdpnet.com>
To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com <RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com>
Date: gioved=EC 18 dicembre 1997 22.30
Subject: USR (3 Com) Netserver 8/I plus
=20
Has anyone successfully use RadiusNT with the USR Netserver 8/I =
plus?
I have an USR Netserver 8/I that has been working with radius for =
about 5 months now, but I just add a Netserver 8/I plus yesterday, that =
fails to authenticate when reaching the protocol negotiation part after =
password checks have passed. Any help appreciated.
=20
Thanks

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BD0C05.3C7089E0

Hi, I'm in trouble with Netserver =too. I've just=20bought a Netserver 16 and I cannot do it authentica in no =way.
Can you post=20configurazìtion for your working Netserver, please =??
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Tim Pitman <timdp@tdpnet.com>
To: =RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com =<RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com>=
Date:=20 giovedì 18 dicembre 1997 22.30
Subject: USR (3 =Com)=20 Netserver 8/I plus

Has anyone successfully use =RadiusNT with=20 the USR Netserver 8/I plus?
I have an USR Netserver 8/I that =has been=20 working with radius for about 5  months now, but I just add a =Netserver=20 8/I plus yesterday, that fails to authenticate when reaching the =protocol=20 negotiation part after password checks have passed.  Any help=20 appreciated.

Thanks
------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BD0C05.3C7089E0--