Re: USR (3 Com) Netserver 8/I plus

Ted Cekan ( (no email) )
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 13:35:29 -0700

I am trying to get this to work. Where do I make these suggested changes
in my database? If I change User-Service to User-Service-Type in the
RadAttributes table, wont that effect all my NASs? And where do I add
Framed-Address and Framed-Netmask to be 0.0.0.0. Do I really need to add
records to the RadConfigs table for every user I have?

Thanks,

Ted