Re: Filtering commands with RadiusNT & NesServer 8/16

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 23:41:14 -0800 ()

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Jacob Gubits wrote:

> We just purchased 3 Boxes of Net server Plus 8/16 I'm in the middle of
> the Installation & configuration,
>
> I'm using RadiusNT it works fine for me except filtering,
> NetServer ignores the filter instruction from RadiusNT.
>
> The RadiusNT doesn't recognize the filter command sescribed
> NetserverPlus User's manual (Radius Authentication and accounting Page
> E-12)
>
> Filter_ID=filter.fil/filter.fil
> For this command it returns an error.
>
> Instead The Filter command in RadiusNT is
> Framed-Filter = "Filter.fil/Filter.fil"
>
> Radius accept that command but NetServer Ignores it
>
> I tried different combination of this command to name of the filters
> with extension without extension I made new filters by name filter.in
> and filter.out but no success.

Whats the Attribute ID for Framed_ID from the USR manual?
The only Framed-Filter I know of is a string attributes as
per the RFC (thus, requiring the quotes).

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com