Re: http://domainname

Steve Coleman ( (no email) )
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 21:11:02 -0700

What do you do if your mail and WWW server are on the same machine?

If we put a @ entry pointing to our Web server, our mail server does it's MX
lookups and resolves our mail server to the Web server, preventing the use
of e-mail.

Is there any way to use the @ command to point to the WEB server and still
have e-mail sent to "domain.com" route to the mail server on a seperate
machine?