RE: Backup?

Penelope Baker ( penny@newstarresources.com )
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:37:43 -0500

Should have gone with Ghost from http://www.ghostsoft.com. If I was a
guy, that proggie would give me wood....

It's at least as fast as Drive Image, plus it has neato network and
multicasting features, plus an image explorer so you can selectively
restores files/directories from the image, plus it has a SID creator so
that you can clone a workstation or server and make new computers from
them with no troubles, and about a gazillion other neato features. It's
VERY good.

Penny