RE: Backup?

Brian Rudnicke ( )
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:46:51 -0600

And now a word from our sponsors..... ;) (just kidding)

Actually, PowerQuests products are pretty nice. I didn't spend the
massive amount of money on Drive Image, but rather just bought the
$29.00 "Drive Copy" version. It makes it very easy to duplicate OS's to
a new hard drive. I did a test run on a full 1.2 Gb HD to a new 2.1Gb
HD and the whole process took only 7 minutes.

Best of all, the OS was still stable.

If your in the market to change HD's in your machine, these products do
work. And for the price, I was pretty pleased with the results.