RE: ISDN Dial Back with USR Total Control Chassis

Marvin Anglin ( manglin@aoioffice.atlonline.com )
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:36:32 -0500

Thanks for the great info. We are using MCI local for our incoming PRI
lines and MCI say we have outgoing call capability. Do you have any
instructions on how to accomplish this? Can you dial back at 128k?
Most of my customers are 128k.

What is CLEC and KMC? Are these companies offing BRI ISDN lines? If
so, do you have a phone number so I can call them?

Thanks again.

Marvin L. Anglin
manglin@atlonline.com
Atlanta On-Line InterNet