RE: PM, MAX, OR USR

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:02:59 -0800

Then perhaps we both assumed way too much. This 56k matter makes way too
many waves. I don't take what ANYONE says as gospel, unless you feel gospel
is false, then I do! I'm a can-do person that doesn't believe what others
say unless I know it is true and have done it myself, it was an argument on
the opposite extreme of the other posts. I think next time I'm going to
write one big huge letter instead of replying to individual posts so that
an extraction of information doesn't happen. It will all be in one post and
there can't be any mis-understandings!

My apologies for any faults of mine.

Mitch

At 08:36 PM 3/25/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I am very familiar with the Tolly group. The company I work for has used
them
>before. I've also seen and heard the gospel from the disciples of them.
Don't
>get me wrong, I'm not knocking their capabilities. The problem is when folks
>take what they say as the gospel and don't factor other tings into the
equation
>beyond simple technical comparison tests. Statistics can be made to look any
>way you want, depending upon who's doing the test. Having been burned with
>this before I tend to be more gun shy and less fanatical nowdays.
>
>Jeff
>

>-> Um no, the Tolly Group is a world-wide company that provides factual test
>-> data. One of the very few companies that does actual
controlled-environment