RE: PM, MAX, or USR

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 18:05:14 -0600

Without getting into another flame war, why could Ascend, Rockwell, and
Lucent not prove anything at ISPCON? I was there. Rockwell challenged the
testing, then Boardwatch provided them the same software, they ran it in CA
and refused to publish the results. It really does not matter, v.90 is
here and I for one have been running v.90 code for over a month.
Supporting industry compliant 56K modems, TODAY!