Re: Basic question: reverse IP registration

Zak Wolfinger ( (no email) )
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:41:18 -0500

Contact your provider that assigned you the IP addresses.
They will have to do a SWIP (Shared Who Is Project) on your
Class C.

Zak Wolfinger -
Systems Admin - CyberLink, Inc.
(888) PLUG-IN-2

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Armstrong <>
To: <>
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 1998 6:27 PM
Subject: Basic question: reverse IP


How do I register my Class C licence for reverse ip lookups?
As it
seems that my domain look-ups are only one way, Name to Ip.
What is
the procedure? Do I fill out a web based form? Do have to
another fee? Who do I contact?

Thanks for any help,

Allen Armstrong
Network Administrator
Highland Secondary

NTISP Mailing List