Re: Basic question: reverse IP registration

Danny Mayer ( )
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:38:10 -0500

At 03:31 PM 3/18/98 +0000, you wrote:
>How do I register my Class C licence for reverse ip lookups? As it
>seems that my domain look-ups are only one way, Name to Ip. What is
>the procedure? Do I fill out a web based form? Do have to pay
>another fee? Who do I contact?
The group responsible for the DNS supplying your Class C addresses
is responsible for populating the reverse lookup list with the same
information. If they're not, you have good reason to ask why. It's a
required part of the DNS Service that they are supplying.


Danny Mayer Digital Equipment Corporation Marlboro, MA 01752