Re: Fw: Upgrade from 1.51

Philip de Lisle ( pdelisle@bizonline.net )
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:16:16 +0000

At 12:14 12/02/98 +1100, you wrote:
>Uh-oh, it looks like the new owners of Spaghetti aren't going to be
>honouring the "free upgrade" policy that we were all sold on version 1.x -
>make sure you clarify clearly any purchases you make with aVirt!

Strange. My free v2.0 activation key arrived this morning.

Regards

Philip

--Philip de LisleHost/Web MasterBusiness Online (UK) Ltd  |  Lamaura Developmenthttp://www.bizonline.net  |  http://www.lamaura.comCorporate only ISP and    |  Home of SOS Help! Info-AuthorWeb Management            |  PC User Magazine Gold Award Winner