Re: Remote User Access Control for NT

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:14:27 +0800

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01BD3796.9DFF0580

Check oout my good friend's website at http://www.solutions.nu . He's =
got the solution.

- Danny Sinang
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Coleman <scoleman2@csolutions.net>
To: inet-access@earth.com <inet-access@earth.com>
Cc: ntisp@emerald.iea.com <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Date: Thursday, February 12, 1998 8:56 AM
Subject: Remote User Access Control for NT
=20
We have some frontpage customers who would like to be able to add, =
delete, and change passwords for users on their Frontpage Web. NT will =
only let them add a user that already exists in the domain database and =
will not let them change the password. Is there a work around for this? =
It's not a viable option to have the customer call us every time they =
need to make a change to the user base. The customer wants to be able =
to quickly give people access to certain portions of their site via =
username and password.
=20
Any suggestions?

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01BD3796.9DFF0580

Check oout my good friend's website =at http://www.solutions.nu . He's got =the=20solution.

- Danny Sinang
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Steve Coleman <scoleman2@csolutions.net>=
To:=20 inet-access@earth.com <inet-access@earth.com>
Cc:=20 ntisp@emerald.iea.com <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Date:=20 Thursday, February 12, 1998 8:56 AM
Subject: Remote =User=20 Access Control for NT

We have some frontpage customers =who would=20 like to be able to add, delete, and change passwords for users on =their=20 Frontpage Web.  NT will only let them add a user that already =exists in=20 the domain database and will not let them change the password.  =Is=20 there a work around for this?  It's not a viable option to have =the=20 customer call us every time they need to make a change to the user=20 base.  The customer wants to be able to quickly give people =access to=20 certain portions of their site via username and =password.

Any=20suggestions?
------=_NextPart_000_0077_01BD3796.9DFF0580--