Fw: Upgrade from 1.51

Dan Waldron ( (no email) )
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:14:55 +1100

Uh-oh, it looks like the new owners of Spaghetti aren't going to be
honouring the "free upgrade" policy that we were all sold on version 1.x -
make sure you clarify clearly any purchases you make with aVirt!

Rgds
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Hansen <shansen@avirt.com>
To: Dan Waldron <dan@diversified.com.au>
Date: Thursday, 12 February 1998 9:16
Subject: Re: Upgrade from 1.51

Dan,

Artigiani Virtuali has been purchased by a company in the United States
under the name aVirt Gateway Solutions. aVirt will continue to support old
contracts, but Spaghetti will be repositioned for the home market, with 2
client of 5 cllient license agreements. For larger networks, we will
release a new line of products next week, with more advanced features.

To request an upgrade serial key for Spaghetti 2.0, send us the licensee
name, computer name, old serial number, and type of license you purchased
for version 1.5. You can email that info to sales@avirt.com.

We will offer old Spaghetti users the new line of products at a small
upgrade price. Please check www.avirt.com for changes over the next two
weeks. Thank you.

Shawn Hansen
Director, Sales and Marketing