Re: Operator Access

Ed Miller ( (no email) )
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:48:08 -0500

We are running Emerald 2.2 and have been running Emerald for almost 2 years.
When we started there were no doc's and guessed and many things. Along with
many phone calls and email to and from Dale. I want to keep it but I am
under alot of pressure to get the things working that were to be in there
from the beginning.