Re: Allocating privilidges

Sheldon Edwards ( slick@caribsurf.com )
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 15:04:41 -0400

Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

> I woudl NOT recommend using remote mode unless you really have a good
> understaning of Emerald. Go into the Admin, operator Access, and
> make sure everyone is set to none for all groups. That should clear
> up a lot of mis-understandings you are having.
>
> --
> Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)

Hi,

What we are really looking to do is to have some sort of restriction
based on who is using the Emerald client. For example, we want some users
to view but not be able to change anything and within certain groups we
want users to have no access watsoever. That is why we were messing with
the privilidges.